DAVID-LAW is an experienced and dynamic law firm that is continuously developing to serve the client.
TRUST BASED ON TRUST
Our earned trust and loyalty towards the client is the most important pillar of every client-lawyer relationship.
We are closer to the needs of each individual client, by creating a lawyer-client relationship based especially on mutual trust, confidentiality and action.
SOLUTION AND PREVENTION
We manage to prevent the emergence of legal problems and apply solutions to resolve conflicts, leading each client on the path to success.
We value open communication, sharing information with customers and joint decision-making.
Our company is built to provide services at a national level, assisting and representing clients throughout the country.
We offer assistance and representation in criminal proceedings before courts, prosecutors' offices or criminal investigation bodies.
ASSISTANCE AND REPRESENTATION
Our team of lawyers has the necessary experience to assist and represent you before the courts and other jurisdictional bodies, prosecution authorities, public authorities and institutions, as well as before other natural or legal persons.
ONLINE LEGAL SERVICES
New digital tools allow us to provide services to clients using all the benefits of the internet and technology as working tools.
We use new forms of communication between lawyer and client, offering greater speed in communication and deliverability.
- We offer assistance and representation to our clients both in the criminal investigation phase (police, Prosecutor's Office, DIICOT, DNA) and in the trial phase (regardless of the competent court);
- We can also help you in the object of appeals to execution, conditional release, interruption of the execution of the sentence (e.g. for medical reasons), and after the execution in the conception of requests for judicial rehabilitation;
- Our area of experience covers all crimes provided by the Criminal Code, as well as those provided for in various special laws:
- Law 143/2000 on combating drug trafficking and illicit consumption;
- Law no. 194/2011 on combating operations with products likely to have psychoactive effects;
- Law 241/2005 for the prevention and combating of tax evasion;
- Law 161/2003 regarding some measures to ensure transparency in the exercise of public dignities, public functions and in the business environment, prevention and sanctioning of corruption.